poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Am I realy the only one trying to read a formula value?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:01:04 GMT
Great letter Mark.  Thanks!

Just a few clarifications.  POI is supported commercially via SuperLink
Software, Inc.: http://www.superlinksoftware.com/poi.jsp

We do write POI for the good of the community as well as with a financial
interest.  While we do our best to answer all of the questions in the list
as you stated, it is of course help best offered to those who help
themselves (teach a man to fish versus hand him a fish) as you note.  The
community is respected as part of the development/testing team.  Paying
clients of course are pampered ;-).

It is my personal goal to see all of the most active POI developers who want
it, to be fully employed by open source.

Open Source is not only the software development model of the future, but
the business model as well :-)..

-Andy