poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RE: IE loads Excel-Sheet twice
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:00:39 GMT
Hey, i was just pointing out that there is some more info on the faq
page that people could look at. It wasnt meant to suggest that this
discussion does not belong to the list.. far from it, i thought i made
it clear the information there is not quite complete. Further, the mail
was directed generally to the group...

So i am not quite sure what you are bugged about, but if you thought the
tone was curt, well, when you are paying by the minute for internet
connections from a hotel room, one tends to dispense with the niceties.

Regards
-
Avik
(resolving not to jump in the middle of discussions for some time to
come!)