poi-user mailing list archives

From David Gilbert <david.gilb...@object-refinery.com>
Subject RE: Am I realy the only one trying to read a formula value?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:00:21 GMT
On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 09:07, Casper Thrane wrote:
> Wow! I am surprised that such a small thing, can piss so many people off.

You shouldn't be surprised.  Put several years of your own time into a
software project, give it away for free, spend countless hours answering
questions (again for free, and often from people who could have found
the answers themselves by reading the documentation or studying the
source code), then see how you feel when someone comes along and says:

    "I really mean that the people who has developed POI, should be little more helpfull."

If I had said that, I would apologise.

Regards,

Dave Gilbert
JFreeChart Project Leader