poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Very complex SpreadSheets...
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2003 04:28:07 GMT
You've already found the bug, but just to be clear... you'll still have
to open the sheet in excel for it to recalculate.. there is no way to
recalculate it within poi. the bug is for the fact that the
recalculation should happen transparently as soon as the sheet is
opened, but sometimes doesnt, and forces you to click on each cell to
ensure recalculation.

HTH
-
Avik