poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Excel 2000 - error message when opening the generated file
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:52:42 GMT
1. Please upgrade to a new release.. 1.5 is way way old!!

2. see if http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/faq#faq-N100C2 helps

3. If both of these dont help, please create the smallest possible
template and code that shows your error and file a bug in bugzilla.
(http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla)

--
Avik Sengupta <avik@apache.org>