poi-user mailing list archives

From "Singh, Arshi (Indsys)" <Arshi.Si...@geind.ge.com>
Subject RE: creating second hssf sheet
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:51:19 GMT

more fonts can be made available.

Thanks,
Arshi.
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Zalewski [mailto:zalewski@optonline.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 9:30 AM
To: POI Users List
Subject: RE: creating second hssf sheet

It probably doesn't help much, cuz the real URL is

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/faq.html#faq-N100C2

And the short answer is that you have to limit the number of HSSFStyle
objects that you create. If you create a new one for each cell, you make too
many for Excel to handle. The FAQ contains good sample code.