poi-user mailing list archives

From "Singh, Arshi (Indsys)" <Arshi.Si...@geind.ge.com>
Subject creating second hssf sheet
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:16:23 GMT
Hi,
   I have created a new workbook using POI hssf and made one excel sheet
containing a number of fonts, styles etc. After that when i try to create a
second sheet , it gives problems.
	If i try to create a small sheet 2 with a few lines of different
fonts then the fonts do not show as desired in sheet 2 and if i try to
create a big sheet 2 having tables and orientations then the my output excel
file does not even open up and shows the error "Too Many Different Cell
Formats".
	Can somebody please help me detect the error. Could it be because of
some buffer in memory ????
Thanks,
Arshi.

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."