poi-user mailing list archives

From "Christoph Jaeger" <christoph.jae...@dhl.com>
Subject RE: IE loads Excel-Sheet twice
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:23:11 GMT
Thanks for your answer. I think your solution will work (I already
thought about something similar, but hoped there would be some easier
way out), but as you said, it's a bit of an overkill. But in the end, I
will need it to work and spend the time to implement this.

One more reason for loving MS products ...

Anyway, I will come back to the list if I find a different, less complex
solution (maybe there is some trick to make IE behave as it should).

Best Regards,

Christoph