poi-user mailing list archives

From "Meike Reichle" <mrei0...@rz.uni-hildesheim.de>
Subject update cells with references
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:24:53 GMT
Hi,

I encountered a problem when using references in cells such as "=B5" or "=C3/B7".
When I change the values of the referenced cells with POI, the values in the
referencing cells are not updated. If I want them to update I have to klick in every
single cell by hand.
Searching the mailing list I found that this has been a problem for some time already.
I also found a post by  Andrew C. Oliver saying he'd fix that.
(http://www.mail-archive.com/poi-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg01026.html)

My question is: Did that already happen? And if not, did anyone else find a
workaround for that?

Best,
Meike