poi-user mailing list archives

From Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>
Subject Re: Detecting merged cells...
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 19:58:40 GMT
The latest packaged release is located here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-poi/dev/bin/
Check out the >1.10< releases, stay tuned for 2.0pre!

Or you can use CVS to retrieve the latest and greatest.
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

with the module being jakarta-poi

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/javadocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/usermodel/HSSFSheet.html
Contains a few get methods for merged regions.  this corresponds to the
latest and greatest (HEAD) but the 1.10.x releases should have this
functionality too.