poi-user mailing list archives

From "Nishant Rao" <kn...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Some wierd problems with Excel2002
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:10:52 GMT
never mind...I played around with it a little further and it turns out I was
incorrect in my observation -- basically, what I need to do is open the file
in excel and save it. Only then am I able to successfully re-use this as a
valid excel file -- if I try and use the file without first opening and
saving it within excel then I get the weird behaviour of not being able to
get all the columns within each of the rows...any ideas about that ??

thanks,
nishant