poi-user mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject [POI] Number of sheet.addMergedRegion
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:02:45 GMT
I'm still stuck on the fact that I can not merge enough data cells in a report file. I ran
the report and the number of lines exceeded 90,000 but I only wanted to merge certain parts
of the report. I tried to include a template of what I'm trying to do with the reports, with
a message inside, but yahoo attachement is currently down. If you can help me, I'll e-mail
you the template. Otherwise, is there any other way to merge cells other than addMergedRegion(new
Region(....))? Again, I appreciate all the time and effort being given to me. Thanks,
Lior