poi-user mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Too Many Cell Formats Error
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:32:03 GMT
Hi guys, I'm running reports with the ability to view in excel, and the problem I'm running
into now is that Excel is giving me an error that the file can not be opened because there
are too many different cell formats. This report works fine for a user that has up to 40 clients,
and ones that have over 100 (I'm assuming) will generate this error. Any suggestions? What
are the limitations with the fomatting of cells in Excel? I've included the sample of what
the report looks like in the end. Some have tables that were not generated since the accounts
were empty. But these reports can span over 2000 accounts. Thanks, Lior