poi-user mailing list archives

From Glen Stampoultzis <gst...@iinet.net.au>
Subject RE: Build in disrepair Re: Where are the convenience functions fo
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:26:06 GMT

Will do.

First step is to make sure centipede can handle everything (since it's a
beta there's still a few wrinkles).  I want the build to be as idiot proof
as possible so at the moment I'm trying to get across centipede as best I
can.  If it proves a problem for centipede then the next options will be
wither plain old ant or maven.

Regards,

Glen