poi-user mailing list archives

From EP...@upstate.com
Subject RE: Build in disrepair Re: Where are the convenience functions fo
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:29:27 GMT
I nominate maven, just because of all the plugin integration..   But
definitly lets see what centipede can do first!
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Stampoultzis [mailto:gstamp@iinet.net.au]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 9:26 AM
To: POI Users List
Subject: RE: Build in disrepair Re: Where are the convenience functions
fo

Will do.

First step is to make sure centipede can handle everything (since it's a
beta there's still a few wrinkles).  I want the build to be as idiot proof
as possible so at the moment I'm trying to get across centipede as best I
can.  If it proves a problem for centipede then the next options will be
wither plain old ant or maven.

Regards,

Glen