poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Checkboxes, Radio buttons, etc..
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:44:06 GMT
I mean its something that hasn't been implemented "Obj Record" refers to
the low level binary construct.  If you're interested in contributing and
learning HSSF-speak, grab a copy of the "Microsoft Excel 97 Developer's
Kit".  Its out of print but available used/cheap on Amazon.   Otherwise,
I'm sure someone will port this some day.

You can also take a looksie with the "java
org.apache.poi.hssf.dev.BiffViewer bla.xls" utility.  We redirect the
output to a file and diff it against other files
and thats how we learn what the structures are and how they change.

-Andy