poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build in disrepair Re: Where are the convenience functions fo
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:40:18 GMT
Glen Stampoultzis wrote:

> At 01:29 AM 18/03/2003, you wrote:
>
>> I nominate maven, just because of all the plugin integration..   But
>> definitly lets see what centipede can do first!
>

> Centipede's got a pretty good selection of plugins too...  Were there
> any of mavens plugins which you were particularly interested in?

Lets just not loose site of the ball (BTW this would be best discussed
from here on out on poi-dev).  The problem isn't which build system its
the quality of its use.  Currently our quality of its use is low.  Any
direction to remedy it will require work.  The maven thing was mostly a
side comment to illustrate the level of "who cares if it works", let us
focus on accomplishing having POI built thus forward rather than any
particular build system.

-Andy