poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Formatting questions
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 02:45:14 GMT
Stability is as stability does.  There won't be a blessed "production
release" until graphing and formulas are finished.  If you want to
facillitate a blessed release then please contribute to those efforts.

However I'd like to encourage you to take a different attitude.  Look at
our unit tests... Write some of your own for your application.
If you KNOW your unit tests pass and that your unit tests accurately
reflect your uses, then releases become irrelevant.

-Andy