poi-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Davis <joshua.da...@kiodex.com>
Subject RE: Formatting questions
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 22:26:25 GMT
Thanks!  I'll give 1.8 a try.

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Mui [mailto:danny@muibros.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 5:10 PM
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: Formatting questions

Honestly, if your own unit tests pass then the build you select is
"stable".  You might want to try the 1.8 devs
(http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-poi/dev/bin/) if you don't
think nightly's are for you.

danny

Joshua Davis wrote:

>I've figured out a way to work with the time zone issue, but I'm still
>wondering about
>which branch is stable.  I'd like to use something newer than 1.5.1, if at
>all possible.

Disclaimer: This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive this e-mail for the recipient), please
note that review, use, distribution or disclosure of any part of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited, except that you should please contact the sender or
notify Kiodex, Inc. at notices@kiodex.com that you have received this
message in error, and delete all copies of the message.  This e-mail and any
attachments hereto are the property of Kiodex, Inc. and/or its relevant
affiliate, and are not intended to be an offer or an acceptance, and do not
create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Kiodex, Inc.
or any of its affiliates and the intended recipient or any other party, and
may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or
otherwise.