poi-user mailing list archives

From b...@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject Re: Help! What happened to the HSSFPrintSetup class?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:13:44 GMT

I'm not sure what you mean by "head" (I'm a newbie).  Is there any way to
control the layout (portrait vs. landscape) with the 1.5.1 jar file?  We're
using this in a production env & not comfortable using the 1.9 until it's
released.

Thanks,
Bart

                      "Andrew C.

                      Oliver"                  To:       POI Users List <poi-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      <acoliver@apache.        cc:

                      org>                     Subject:  Re: Help!  What happened to the
HSSFPrintSetup class?

                      02/18/2003 08:05

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "POI Users List"

The javadoc on the site is always for the head.  Its meant to sucker
unsuspecting users into helping us test :-)  -- We're in a stable
period.  The head should be safe.  This may change in the near future as
we implement the new memory model.