poi-user mailing list archives

From Roger Tanuatmadja <rtanuatma...@newvinelogistics.com>
Subject RE: Setup
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:35:53 GMT
Correct me if I am wrong, but for any Jakarta projects, you need to point
your classpath to include the jars in the lib directory of any Jakarta
distribution. There might be other jars required as well, so check the
documentation just to be sure.

-----Original Message-----
From: W. King [mailto:wking2k2@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 8:26 AM
To: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Setup

I have downloaded the release/bin/1.5.1 version of Poi, unzipped it, and I
am not sure where to go from there to be able to use the packages I would
like to use.  I have read a few things on java.sun on setting class path and

I have set my class path before for another interface, but I can't figure
out which file or directory to direct my class path to for Poi.  Maybe
there's something else I'm also not doing right???Thanks, Wes