poi-user mailing list archives

From Avik Sengupta <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LOGICAL Forumulae
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 08:07:56 GMT
Option 1. Use 1.5.1 ,which had formula parsing disabled.

Option 2. (better) .. make (or pay someone to make) a little change to
the FormulaRecord code. There is code in there to just keep a formula
AS-IS in its binary form, and write it out. with a couple of lines, you
should be able to get what you want. Thats the power of open source!