poi-user mailing list archives

From nikki_baid...@timeinc.com
Subject RE: Trying to install POI-HSSF - cannot resolve symbol error
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 15:30:17 GMT
DO you know how to increase the size of the heap for the JVM on Tomcat?
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vikas Pathak [mailto:vpathak@qwest.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 8:35 AM
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: Trying to install POI-HSSF - cannot resolve symbol error

For out memory problem.As soon as to write the vaue inside the Excel
sheet please close the workbook and file. Otherwise the file stuill
having all the data's and it will give error. if u r opeing a file like
this FileOutputStream fileout = new FileOutputStream(filename); please
close it
         wb.write(fileout);
Then u won't get the out of memory problem

Regards
kalpana kanniappan