poi-user mailing list archives

From nikki_baid...@timeinc.com
Subject RE: Trying to install POI-HSSF - cannot resolve symbol error
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 16:24:34 GMT
I tried to use 1.8 and I get an OutofMemory error. Here is what I am
trying to do

			POIFSFileSystem fs = new POIFSFileSystem(new
FileInputStream("FileTemplate.xls"));
			HSSFWorkbook wb = new HSSFWorkbook(fs);
			HSSFSheet sheet1 = wb.getSheet("X");
			short index = 0;
			HSSFRow row = sheet1.createRow(index);
			short index2 = 0;

			index = index++ ;
			HSSFRow row1 = sheet1.createRow(index);

			index = index++;
			HSSFRow row2 = sheet1.createRow(index);
			index2 = index2++;
			row2.createCell(index2).setCellValue("A");
			index2 = index2++;
			row2.createCell(index2).setCellValue("B");

			FileOutputStream fileOut = new
FileOutputStream("FileDOWNLOAD.xls");
			wb.write(fileOut);
			fileOut.close();