poi-user mailing list archives

From "Vikas Pathak" <vpat...@qwest.com>
Subject Re: getRow method returning a null value even if populated rows are present
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 13:31:28 GMT
Hi,

              I worked on this...But i didn't phase any problems.
Please go through the code let me know any doubts.

                        File filename = new File(filename1);
                        FileInputStream fin = new FileInputStream(filename);
                        HSSFWorkbook wb = new HSSFWorkbook(fin);
                        HSSFSheet sheet = wb.getSheetAt(sheetno);
                        Iterator rows = sheet.rowIterator();
                        HSSFRow r = (HSSFRow)rows.next();
                        while(r.getRowNum()<4)
                              r = (HSSFRow)rows.next();
                        rownum = r.getRowNum();

                        FileOutputStream fileout = new
FileOutputStream(filename);
                        HSSFCell cell;
                        HSSFCellStyle cs = wb.createCellStyle();
                        HSSFFont f2 = wb.createFont();
                        NumberFormat nf = NumberFormat.getNumberInstance();
                        nf.setMaximumFractionDigits(2);
                        int dot;

                        r = sheet.createRow((short)(rownum+i));
                        cell = r.createCell((short)col);
                        cell.setCellType(HSSFCell.CELL_TYPE_NUMERIC);
                        cell.setCellValue(xlval);
                        wb.write(fileout);
                        fileout.close();

Regards