poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem running HSSF eventmodel on multiple spreadsheets
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 18:44:18 GMT
not everyone knows how...

On windows (w/o cygwin):
Start->Search->Files Or Folders
set the dir to your POI source dir
set the text string to "creating "

on unix (or windows w/cygwin):
cd to your poi source dir
find . -name *.java -exec grep -H '"creating "' '{}' ';'

Don't forget the -H or it won't give you the file name.

however I suspect this is a result of logging being turned on...  I'd
think if
we'd have left that on as a sys.out someone would have reported it by
now...  I could be wrong, but I'd guess............

-Andy