poi-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Out of Memory errors
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 14:15:26 GMT
How big are they and whats your JVM set to?

Lister, Tom (ANTS) wrote:

>Hi
>We are getting out of memory errors loading some spreadsheets
>I note from the mail archives that the solution is to increase the JVM
>memory params.
>
>Is this error related to the contents of the spreadsheet in anyway or is it
>just size e.g. having macros or being password protected. I would
>assume not but does anyone know the answer.
>(does POI ignore password protection)
>
>? Tom Lister
>ANTS Technical Architecture Group
>? - 020 775 65014
>? - tom.lister@ants.co.uk

>This communication (including any attachments) contains confidential information.  If
you are not the intended recipient and you have received this communication in error, you
should destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.  Please notify
the sender immediately of the error.

>Internet communications are not necessarily secure and may be intercepted or changed after
they are sent.  Abbey National Treasury Services plc does not accept liability for any loss
you may suffer as a result of interception or any liability for such changes.  If you wish
to confirm the origin or content of this communication, please contact the sender by using
an alternative means of communication.

>This communication does not create or modify any contract and, unless otherwise stated,
is not intended to be contractually binding.

>Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered Office:  Abbey National House, 2 Triton
Square, Regents Place, London NW1 3AN.  Registered in England under Company Registration Number:
2338548.  Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).