poi-general mailing list archives

From "Javen O'Neal" <one...@apache.org>
Subject Re: POI Quick Guide - Drawing Borders correction
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:12:51 GMT
I was thinking something along the lines of moving code snippets in the
quick guide to Java files in a folder in poi-examples. Then use Ant,
Gradle, or Forrest to import those examples into the HTML quick guide.

We'd need some markers in the Java files to indicate the first and last
line that should be copied (probably want to exclude the ASL 2.0, imports,
supporting code to make the example compile (open a workbook, get a sheet,
row and cell, then operate on the cell to show how cell styles work) and
any other boiler plate.

This probably is beyond what Forrest 0.6 was designed to do...