poi-general mailing list archives

From Dirk Weber <dirk.we...@rewoo.com>
Subject [Patch] Another case study for POI
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:08:18 GMT
Hello,

according to http://poi.apache.org/casestudies.html you are still
searching for case studies of POI.

Because we are successfully using POI in our product REWOO Scope, we
want to contribute such a study to thank you for your efforts.

Please let me know, if this short text would be ok:

"REWOO Scope is a modern and easy to use web-based enterprise content
management system. It supports knowledge workers and managers in making
the right decisions based upon all relevant information.

The system uses Apache POI to extract information stored within excel
files and use it transparently within REWOO Scope. Thus, POI allows our
customers to work in their standard office environment while also having
all important information in our system."

Thanks and best regards,

--
Dirk Weber
Softwareentwickler

REWOO Scope ist von der Initiative Mittelstand aus
1.200 Bewerbungen zu den Best of 2013 gewählt worden.
www.industriepreis.de

REWOO Technologies AG
Research & Development
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 7
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 5686656
Mobil: +49 179 6600070
Fax: +49 721 5686658
E-Mail: tobias.helfrich@rewoo.com
Web: http://rewoo.de
Blog: http://rewoo.wordpress.com

REWOO Scope ist von der Initiative Mittelstand aus
1.200 Bewerbungen zu den  Best of 2013 gewählt worden.
www.industriepreis.de

REWOO Technologies AG, Standort Karlsruhe
Firmensitz: Erich-Ollenhauer-Str. 38F, 61440 Oberursel, Deutschland
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bad Homburg v. d. Höhe, HRB 11255
Vorstand: Ralph Perlewitz; Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Achim Hofmann