poi-general mailing list archives

From POUMARAT Arnaud -EXT <arnaud.poumarat-...@alstom.com>
Subject POI 3.8 roadmap
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:42:21 GMT
Good morning,

We are planning to use POI-3.8 to be able to read and generate Excel files in the 2010 format
based on XML.
However, we are a little bit concerned about the current version of POI being a beta version.
Could you give an estimation about when the final version of POI-3.8 will be released, please...?
We wouId like to know if there is any roadmap for future releases.

Thank you very much and kind regards.

Arnaud POUMARAT

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to another person, use it for any purpose or store or copy the information in
any medium.