poi-general mailing list archives

From Juan Hidalgo <juan.hida...@db.com>
Subject POI 3.5 roadmap...
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:01:58 GMT
Good morning,

We are planning to use POI-3.5 to be able to read and generate Excel files
in the new 2007 format based on XML. However, we are a little bit
concerned about the current version of POI being a beta version.
Could you give an estimation about when the final version of POI-3.5 will
be released, please...? We wouId like to know if there is any roadmap for
future releases.

Thank you very much and kind regards.

Juan Hidalgo-Saavedra

TMG - Cartman VSE
GVCG - VCM Database
GVCG - VCR Consolidation

GFT Iberia, Valencia, Spain
Tel: +34 - 96 310 2418
This mail is transmitted to you on behalf of GFT.
Diese Post wird Ihnen im Namen der GFT ├╝bermittelt.

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional EU corporate
and regulatory disclosures.