poi-general mailing list archives

From Elvis Willems ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Re: FW: calculation Problem by generation Excel-sheets (under Win-XP JBoss4.0)
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:53:59 GMT
Hey,

Here it only happens with documents stored and opened by MS Excel.
If you store the template with OO Calc, and use POI to generate Excels
from that, the problem does not occur.
Also, even with the version stored by MS Excel, OO Calc will open it
just fine.

Not sure what causes this...

Regards,

Elvis Willems