poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: publishing poi xmlbeans jars
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 17:23:41 GMT
Hi Mark,

We will need to make INFRA JIRA tickets with reference to the VOTE part of this thread.

(1) Put XMLBeans svn repos under POI LDAP.
(2) Put the website under POI LDAP
(3) Take admin rights on the XMLBeans JIRA.

Once that has been done we’ll need to then work on making our bug fixes and then going through
a release.

Regards,
Dave