poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Murphy, Mark" <murphym...@metalexmfg.com>
Subject RE: publishing poi xmlbeans jars
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 15:43:54 GMT
I believe that we have already been offered that option, we just need a sufficient number of
folks (I think the number was 3) to form a PMC and make a formal request. I don't think it
is politically complicated. I don't even think we need a huge amount of effort as XMLBeans
is largely complete and stable. It just needs someone to keep it up to date with new technologies.

-----Original Message-----
From: pj.fanning [mailto:fanningpj@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 8:26 AM
To: dev@poi.apache.org
Subject: RE: publishing poi xmlbeans jars

I have a small preference from getting xmlbeans out of the attic but I don't know who to talk
to about that.
Would someone be able to point us in then right direction?

If the attic approach is politcally complicated, then proceeding with publishing an org.apache.poi:xmlbeans
shouldn't be hard.

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html