poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: publishing poi xmlbeans jars
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 14:42:44 GMT
Hi,

if you will publish it with another POM coordinate, be sure to also change package names of
all Java classes inside. It's hard for Maven/Gradle to detect a classpath package clash with
different coordinates. You could end up with 2 versions of xmlbeans on classpath! So separate
Java package names is important, too.

So better get it out of attic!

Uwe

-----