poi-dev mailing list archives

From "pj.fanning" <fannin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XMLBeans in 4.0.0 release
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2018 21:17:42 GMT
I don't fancy trying to merge the xmlbeans and poi ant builds. I've been
trying for an hour or more and still getting issues.

If the major objection to the com.github.pjfanning:xmlbeans dependency is
that my name is in the groupId, I can request a new groupId from OSS
Sonatype. They require that you own the domain for the groupId that you
request, that's why is was easy for me to get `com.github.pjfanning`. I've
just created a new github organisation with the name `xmlbeans`. This would
allow me to request `com.github.xmlbeans` as a groupId. If this approach is
acceptable, I can move my xmlbeans repo to this org and I can invite other
users to be part of the org.

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html