poi-dev mailing list archives

From "gmussi@gmail.com"<gmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Financial support to implement bar chart functionality
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 09:58:10 GMT
Dear POI devs,

I love Apache POI and have been using it for quite a while now.

I am currently in need of a bar chart functionality in POI, just like Line Charts and Scatter
Charts, which are already available.
I would like to hire someone to develop this, but I am not sure this is the best place.

I would not mind helping the team financially to further improve the chart functionalities
within Apache POI.

Could you please contact me to negotiate this, or indicate me the best place to get this started?
I would not like to hire any dev who has never worked on POI or with OOXML before, as this
would probably be too expensive.

Thanks for the excellent work and regards,
Guilherme