poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject Running tika-eval on the Rackspace vm
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 18:54:18 GMT
All,

If anyone would like to join the fun in running tika-eval on the Rackspace vm, I posted this:
https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaEvalOnVM .  You’ll need access to the vm, of course, but
I’m happy to grant that to anyone who wants to chip in and help with regression tests.
There are some areas for improvements in the process and documentation. 😊

Cheers,

                Tim

P.S. For those who used the vm earlier and found it wonky, it was indeed wonky because I had
failed to add a swap file.  With that change in place, the vm works quite well.