poi-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Woolsey <greg.wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.17 release (RC2)
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 17:44:35 GMT
I would like an RC3 (sorry, I know this is a fair bit of work) to pick
up r1806623
fixing bug 61468, as I consider that a rather serious calculation bug, and
will likely cause a couple months' delay in my attempts to get
Vaadin-Spreadsheet updated to use the new conditional formatting and table
style APIs I've added to POI.

I won't vote -1 yet, though. If others need this released now, I'm open to
a conversation about the timing of a 3.18 release.