poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TestFonts failing on my laptop
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 23:29:58 GMT
Although the .ttf-Font is provided, the rendering can be quite different. [1]
That's the reason, why I'm trying to also execute the Job on the Windows machines too -
currently I'm playing around with Jenkins pipeline syntax.

What happens if you change something in GraphicsEnvironment.prefer*() ?

So as a quick fix, I would simply allow a few values.
Ignoring the returned value makes the whole test futile.

Andi

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26063828