poi-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Woolsey <greg.wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSSF tables - anyone know much about them?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 17:17:10 GMT
Looks good so far, I think you are on the right track.  Keeping things in
sync is a real pain since tables are a logical structure stored completely
independent of the actual cells they are supposed to reference.

In particular I'm glad for the fix to use DataFormatter to get the text
representation of table headers.