poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Moving to Git
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2017 17:34:17 GMT
Hi -

Infrastructure is just now getting something called GitBox going which should help with integration
of Apache LDAP etcetera. They are also working on a JIRA service ticket improvement.

Javen it might be good if you reached out to Infrastructure and a clear explanation of how
to properly change and what that means for SVN and other workflows like site building and
ant builds.

Regards,
Dave

> On Jun 28, 2017, at 7:24 AM, Allison, Timothy B. <tallison@mitre.org> wrote:
>
> Y, we did it on Tika...in fact, we also jumped to github directly.  It was great.  Not
sure it dramatically increased contributions, but it does feel modern...