poi-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Woolsey <greg.wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bean-free ooxml streaming readers?
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:31:21 GMT
Late to the party as I sift through my Spring Break email backlog.

Since it would be read-only, would it just be another option, instead of a
full replacement?  Would the data model need to be more fully fleshed out
to support all the corners of the OOXML spec not currently represented?

Is there anything at all that could help with the write side without the
overhead of XMLBeans?