poi-dev mailing list archives

From Piyush Sharma <ps26...@gmail.com>
Subject GSOC mentee
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 10:26:12 GMT
Hey,

I was looking forward to getting into GSOC with apache.org ! Apache poi is
something that I've worked  with for one of my projects previously. I am
pretty much interested in working with apache POI. I would really be glad
if anyone would point me in the right direction as to what would be the
right set of deliverables to get accepted in GSOC with apache poi, or even
better mentor me to work with poi.

One of the issues that caught my eye was enhancement for chart support in
Excel. I am currently a 3rd year CSE student at BITS Pilani, University
(INDIA). I think I have the time and the dedication to be very well devoted
to contributing to open source.

Looking forward for a reply. Thanking in anticipation.

Cheers
Piyush Sharma