poi-dev mailing list archives

From Dominik Stadler <dominik.stad...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Running individual tests
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:38:46 GMT
Hi,

most developers use their preferred IDE (mostly IntelliJ or Eclipse) to
work and also run specific unit tests, but you can also run specific tests
via Ant by passing the "testpattern" property, e.g. via "ant
-Dtestpattern=*TestOLE2Embedding* test-main", only this one test is
executed.

As for TestOLE2Embedding, it should work on Windows as well! If you can
send us the related test-result file from the directory build/test-results/
we can take a look and see how it can be fixed.

Thanks... Dominik.