poi-dev mailing list archives

From Renjith R <renjith.r.pani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Suggestion] Enhancement for reading big excel files
Date Sun, 25 Dec 2016 10:49:28 GMT
I don't know if you are able to see the screenshot in my previous mail.
Following was your comment.
I would start working on it if you think it worths adding.

*From: *Dominik Stadler <d...@gmx.at>
*Subject: *Re: Suggestion on how to read huge excel files.
*Date: *2015-06-20 15:24 (+0530)
*List: *user@poi.apache.org
<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?user@poi.apache.org>

It seems not that many people need similar functionality currently,
however it looks useful for handling very large documents.

I looked at it and it looks good, some comments:

* The finalize() in the Beans looks strange and should not be needed,
these members are freed anyway and having to implement finalize()
always looks fishy!

Thanks... Dominik.