poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject 2006 ML format?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2016 18:54:45 GMT
All,
  On TIKA-2179 [1], Sean Story submitted a document that appears to be a 2006 ML format .xml
file.  It appears to inline the components of a regular docx into a single xml file, no zip.
 Is it worth the effort to build a read-only subclass of OPCPackage (say, InlinePackage) that
would parallel our ZipPackage?  Or would it be better to handle this purely on the Tika side
and rewrite the file as a temporary ZipFile that can be read by our current OPCPackage?
  Thank you.

           Best,

                   Tim
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-2179