poi-dev mailing list archives

From David North <dno...@apache.org>
Subject Report from ApacheCon Europe 2016
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2016 17:06:09 GMT
Nick Burch and I had a few POI related discussions at ApacheCon. In the
spirit of "if it didn't happen on the dev list, it didn't happen", here
is a summary:

# POI website

Inspired by another project's talk about how they attracted more
volunteers with a revamped website, David wondered if we could restyle
the POI site. Nick noted that he has a designer at work who would be
able to make some ideas real, if we provide them. Action: David to
sketch out what he has in mind.

# Other POI notes

We both noted how nice the new release process for POI is, as it means
lots more people can run releases.

--
David North - Committer and PMC Member, Apache POI
https://home.apache.org/~dnorth/