poi-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Beeker <kiwiwi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test corpus vs. releases
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2016 19:12:08 GMT
The idea was to include only part of the test-data which is necessary for the test
excluding the integration test AND have a special corpus for integration-tests,
which can be downloaded on demand.

The motivation was to keep the releases smaller.

For the second part, it would be nice, if we have different collections,
e.g. poi-basic (the additional files, which are currently used for integration test),
tika (tika office corpus???), gov-docs, common-crawl, common-crawl-excel,
common-crawl-10gb (only 10gb)

Andi