poi-dev mailing list archives

From "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.15 (RC2)
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 16:47:53 GMT
Kicked off regression tests.  Should have results by tomorrow.

-----Original Message-----
From: David North [mailto:dnorth@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 3:47 PM
To: POI Developers List <dev@poi.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Apache POI 3.15 (RC2)

Hi everyone,

My apologies for going AWOL in the middle of the last release attempt. I didn't anticipate
that we'd find problems in review twice in a row, and things have been very busy for me at
work lately. However, I've now rolled a second RC for 3.15.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/poi/3.15-RC2/

Areas to review:

* Does it work?
* Are the sigs and hashes valid?
* Have the issues with the last RC been fixed?
* Are the release notes now in good shape?

The vote starts now and ends at 20:55 BST on Tuesday 13 September 2016.

Here is my +1.

After this release is done, I'll try and find some time to profile the build & tests -
15 minutes is quite a wait on an SSD (it's possible we might want some multi-threaded options
on the tests).

Thanks,

--
David North | www.dnorth.net